Other things I loved about Vienna…

More ice cream. Lovely, rich, deliciously smooth ice cream in pure flavors like hazelnut, chocolate, and raspberry. I would have eaten more but I didn’t want to embarrass myself (any further, at least)…

Vienna Part II

The creamiest soy yogurt I’ve ever tasted with bright fruit flavors. I packed packages of the Alpro brand in my suitcase when I was flying out of Finland, and ate as much as I possibly could while I was there. I have a yogurt maker in storage right now, and I am really looking forward to getting it soon so I can try to recreate something even remotely similar. American soy yogurts aren’t bad, but they are nothing like these…

Vienna Part II

With the endless snow we’ve had, it’s nice to reminisce about warmer weather and travel. I’m especially looking forward to summer fruit.

Comments
9 Responses to “Other things I loved about Vienna…”
  1. Jojo says:

Oh my gosh that ice cream! The pistachio was SO SO good! I hope they have it on sale when I go back to Vienna in March.

2. Hannah says:

I’m absolutely drooling over here! I’ve never found a commercially produced vegan pistachio ice cream before. Soo jealous!

3. Pistachio vegan ice cream, we need some out here.

I prefer coconut yogurt because I don’t care much for the soy. It would be nice to try some from Vienna, even the container looks pretty.

4. Jessica says:

Soooo jealous of the yogurt and especially the ice cream!!

5. Hannah says:

PS, I just found out that I will probably be taking a vacation to Vienna this summer! So please, bring on more travel posts, local products, restaurants, and general suggestions!

• Luciana says:

Oh, exciting! I should have you connect with my friend, Melanie over at http://veganfoodism.com/, who lives in Vienna! She is very sweet and knows the best places to go!

I have one more post that I’ve been working on forever about Bratislava and Budapest, though, and they’re just a train ride away from Vienna. I hope you get to go and enjoy it!

6. melanie says:

<3 love the entry (I was also convinced I commented on this already…)

Hannah, contact me anytime with questions and let's hang!!

7. Taymer says:

I get this yogurt here and it is the best I ever had in my life. Sometimes they run out for weeks and I go into withdrawl. I have not seen the ice cream down here yet.